Entering December, Christians will get ready to celebrate Christmas. In the past, the best way to wish relatives and friends a Merry Christmas was to send a greeting card.
As technology developed, many people began to abandon these old habits and switch to using new methods.
Now saying Christmas can be done in many unique ways and creations. If you are looking for greeting references to share with family and relatives, the following collection of Christmas and New Year greetings can be a reference.
Apart from that, these Christmas and New Year greetings are also suitable for sharing on social media. Greeting digitally will certainly not diminish the meaning of Christmas itself, despite the outbreak of Covid-19 around the world.
Christmas and New Year Greetings for Family
Christmas is a time to hang out with your family or time to go home and get together with your family for those of you who are far from home.
This collection of Christmas and New Year greetings will further add to the joy of Christmas for family members.
- Merry Christmas! May the joy of Christmas fill your home and heart. Merry Christmas with your family and see you next year.
- Warm hugs and best wishes for Christmas and New Year. May peace, love and prosperity be with all of us.
- The best gift at Christmas is gathering together in family happiness. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, have a good start next year for everything.
- We are grateful that we can all gather together with our families in the joy of Christmas. May the peace and love of Christmas bless us as a family.
- The best Christmas gift is to gather with family in the joy of Christmas. Merry Chrismast and Happy New Year.
Inspirational Christmas Greetings